We want you to contribute to WazzupPilipinas.com:
Are you interested to submit an article(s) or guest post for WazzupPilipinas.com and get all the eyeballs on your content and website? Then you are just a few steps away from submitting an article for WazzupPilipinas.com readers. All you have to do is keep in mind the requirements below and your post will be ready to go!
Requirements for your article to be eligible:
- A minimum of 400+ words per guest post.
- Well structured writing and easily understandable language. Please proofread your submission properly.
- Posts are exclusive for this blog only. It means that you can’t post it on any other blog/forum etc.
- Please keep blog standards in mind. Don’t submit article directory quality type of posts to this blog as it will be not be published.
- A short bio about yourself that contains your link should also be included.
- Include a photo relevant to the post which will be used as the feature image. If you're going to use or borrow a photo or a picture, you must credit the source or ask permission from the owner.
- You must always start your article with "Wazzup Pilipinas!" on the first line.
We accept any topic if you feel it will suit this blog. But it will go through our editors before it gets published.
If you are ready to submit, then just read on to know how to publish a guest post on WazzupPilipinas.com.
We used to allow you to personally register as a contributor but have removed that option now for security reasons.
Please email in your guest post including your bio information to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
You may also contact us through Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/wazzuppilipinas
We really want you on WazzupPilipinas.com!
Editor's Note: The point of views of our contributors are not necessarily the same as of the editor and core team of Wazzup Pilipinas. However, we practice total freedom of expression. We will accept all articles regardless of the content for we believe everyone has the right to express their own opinions.