CFA Society of the Philippines is proud to host the 2nd Philippine Junior Finance and Investment Summit to be held in Metro Manila. Established in 2013, the summit helps future investment professionals establish a clear view of how to build a career in finance, provides an overview of investment products and tools as well as a forum to explore the significance of ethics and professional standards.
The event will be held at the SMX Convention Center, Pasay, on Saturday 12th September from 9am-5.30pm. It will be a one-day session which will gather together more than 3,000 seniors from 15 universities and young professionals in the finance industry. The event will also be broadcast live to students in Cebu.
Among the topics on the agenda are:
- Is the Philippines economy entering a golden age?
- The CFA Charter: your global passport to a career in the finance and investment industry
- Pursuing a successful career in the finance industry
- Career trends and opportunities in the Philippines today
- Risk and return profile of the different financial products
- How to stand out in a highly competitive job market
- Financial fitness 101
“At the same time, we hope to encourage the students to start the habit of savings and investing as soon as they start working. We hope to do this by demystifying the commonly available financial products and by showing them how easy and important it is to start the habit early.”
For more information and for registration, please visit the Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/PhilippineJuniorFinanceInvestmentSummit