Organizations cannot just turn a blind eye on the increasing number of younger workforce and millennial leaders, coupled with a large number of baby boomers. One of the biggest challenge for leaders today is managing these different personalities while maintaining a strong, productive culture in a diverse environment.
There is a study that shows the current leadership capacity in any organization is insufficient in meeting future leadership requirements. If the younger generation are now given the position to lead your business, there should be a conscious effort to bridge the leadership and management skills gap seen on them. The board room may think that they lack the managerial competencies that will help advance the team to reach your business goals. But they should not deny the promise and potential of these young leaders and managers to know and adapt the current business challenges, and use modern technologies to their advantage.
The Emerging Leaders Summit: Bridging the Leadership Gap will bring several seasoned leaders to share tested insights and proven strategies to challenge Millennial Leaders take the call to lead and pilot the organization. Young business leaders and future industry champions seeking to improve themselves will discover the following in several sessions through our invited world-class leaders:
Learn 6 Leadership Insights and Hear Inspiring Success Stories to Build the Leadership Capacity of your Young Leaders and Managers:
- Know why millennial leadership is more than just a hashtag. Find out how the young generation can change the corporate landscape through a diverse and collaborative leadership.
- Develop their own leadership brand and style through a strategic exercise of your strengths, management of weaknesses, and seamless integration of their character and your organization's values.
- Challenge their skills and capabilities by drawing upon established principles of the previous generations' finest leadership gurus.
- Nurture talent with modern coaching that embraces a culture of personal accountability, and build a mindset drawn to innovation and breakthroughs.
- Drive change in corporate strategies by rallying behind an advocacy that promote social good and inclusive environment.
- Hear and be inspired by the success stories of today's most brilliant young achievers who hail from different industries.
- Turn millennial passion into a movement that seek to create a strong pipeline of future leaders and make a positive difference in others in the workplace.