The Junior Philippine Computer Society (JPCS) is pleased to invite your JPCS Chapter Members and Faculty Advisers to participate in the JPCS EXPLORE IT AND NATIONAL GENERAL ASSEMBLY 2016.
The theme for this year is “Building a Culture of Innovation, Responding to the Call of Change”. The objectives of this annual JPCS event are:
1. To explore the challenges that not only lay ahead, but also probe some ideas and solutions on various disciplines in IT and their applications. This is an event to watch as students are expected to display their brilliant ingenuity and exceptional ability.
2. To recognize the ability of students to produce and come up with real business solution outputs through innovation and creativity. As we aspire to develop innovate solution, this event will serve as venue to challenge student’s abilities and will add value to their work.
3. To further strengthen the connection among all the JPCS chapters by means of exposing the members to several challenging physical activities, promoting networking, and lead in today's environment in the labor force and in the forefront of technology in business.
A bona fide JPCS student member who will register and pay not later than March 1, 2016 gets to avail of the early bird rate in the amount of one thousand eight hundred pesos (PhP1,800.00), instead of the regular fee of two thousand three hundred pesos (PhP2,300.00).
Please take note of the following:Entitlements are as follows:q Attendance to all sessions during Explore ITq Participation at National General Assembly 2016q AM snacks / Lunch / PM snacks / Dinner on March 19, 2016q Overnight accommodation (room sharing) at Boso Boso Highlands Resortq Breakfast / AM snacks on March 20, 2016q Chance to win great raffle prizes from industry partnersq Delegate’s ID with JPCS National lanyardq Access to presentation materials of resource speakers
1) Registration. Pre‐registration and pre‐payment are required. Please submit registration form together with a copy of the deposit slip to firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com.
2) Fees. Only bona fide JPCS National members are entitled to early bird and regular rates as follows:
3) Payment/Bank Details. Please deposit the delegate fees of your chapter student members at any branch of the Bank of Philippine Islands (BPI) into this account:
Category Rate Deadline of registrationand payment q Early bird rate PhP 1,800.00 March 1, 2016 q Regular rate PhP 2,300.00 March 15, 2016 q Non-JPCS member Php 3,000.00 March 15, 2016
Ø Name of account: PHILIPPINE COMPUTER SOCIETY
Ø Current account number: 0071 0335 97
4) Deposit Slip. Please scan a copy of the deposit slip and email the same, together with the accomplished waiver form to firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com.
5) PCS Secretariat will send a REGISTRATION CONFIRMATION AND PAYMENT RECEIPT via email. Registration and room reservation are not considered complete until payment has been received by PCS and reconciled with the bank.
6) The original signed copy of the waiver form must be submitted before the program starts on March 19, 2016.
For more details, please contact any of the following:
Jan Alpheus “JA” Frias
National Director for Information and Communication, JPCS
Mobile: 0947-3131839 or 0919-3708700 or 0932-4286398
We look forward to your support and participation to this event.