1. Why tobaccos and cigarettes are still being sold when they are obviously harmful to our health.
2. Why softdrink companies continue to exist when there are healthier alternatives out there.
3. Why people still buy firecrackers when they offer nothing but a few minutes of eye candy and more possibly a lifetime of missing fingers.
4. Why fastfood restaurants continue to flourish while home-cooked meals are in the verge of disappearing.
5. Why we continue to throw away our trash carelessly in the streets when we all know they will just contribute to flooding, pollution, sanitation and health problems, etc.
6. Why we keep on voting for the wrong people (those who are involved in political dynasties, prevention of Freedom of Information bill, etc.)
7. Why there are still gasoline-powered cars when electric and solar-powered vehicles are better.
8. Why basic services like electricity, telecommunication and water utility companies are monopolized by a few companies.
9. Why plastic bags (considered non-biodegradable thus harming the environment) are being banned and replaced by paper bags and boxes that are made from trees which are part of the environment.
10. Why we believe in celebrity endorsements that are obviously fake (skin-whiteners for ladies that are already white-skinned, chefs promoting instant food or seasonings, basketball players promoting products that are supposed to enhance height, etc.)
11. Why food supplements are popular when their natural equivalents can be found at many supermarkets.
12. Why we keep asking why when we already know the answer to our questions.