Customer experience (CX) is the new battlefield and leading organizations are changing their priorities this year to focus on this space, reports Gartner.
Gartner Research Center is the voice of selected business decision makers. Participating members have a unique opportunity to provide input and opinions on a variety of IT and other business-related topics. It is based in US.
Customer Lovefest was created to further the understanding on how to maximize customer experience management, and customer loyalty and rewards program.
Customer Lovefest set this August 27-28,2015 at New World Hotel, Makati City has two conferences, the Customer Experience Management Conference and Customer Loyalty and Rewards Program Conference.
The Customer Experience Management Conference boasts the following speakers and topics:
- Tomorrowland: The Evolution of Smart Customer and How to Build a Smarter Customer Journey by Ms. Pauline Pangan, Founder All Famous Digital;
- Let's Get Sexy: Nurturing Customer Intimacy Mr. Bruno Cristol, General Manager, Dusit Thani Manila;
- Tight Grip: Creating an Engaging Omni- Channel Touchpoints, Ms. Margot Torres, Vice President for Marketing, McDonalds Philippines;
- Glued for Life: Personalized Care that Hits that Heart and Mind of the Customers, Ms. Mia Bulatao, Vice President and Head Customer Lifecycle Management SMART Communications;
- Decoding Opportunities: Insights on Customer Behavior Data, Ms. Germaine Reyes, Managing Director Synergy
- Best Kept Secret: Employee Engagement Role on Customer Experience, Ms. Michelle Patel, Managing Director, Satisfind
On the other hand, the 4th Customer Loyalty and Rewards Program Conference has the following speakers and topics:
- “Glued for Life: Personalized Care that Hits the Heart And Mind of the Customer “ Ms. Mia Icasiano-Bulatao, VP & Head of Customer Lifecycle Management, Smart Communications
- “360° View: Building Customer-Focused for Customer Retention” Mr. Todd Kurie, VP for Marketing, Redmart
- “Creating Magic Out of the Box: Rewards & Gifting Solution for Seamless Customer Experience Ms. Ann Margaret Saldaña, SODEXO Benefits & Rewards Services
- “The Transformation: From Customers to Brand Advocates” Mr. Nik Laming, General Manager, Loyalty Division, Cebu Pacific
- “Tech Hack: Reinventing Loyalty Programs in the Digital Age” Ms. Lynda Olesen, Director of Engagement, Leo Burnett
- “The Fault in our Strategy: Finding the Weakness In your Loyalty Game Plan” Mr. Jim Griffin, Managing Director, Lassu Loyalty
The conference gathers loyalty officers, Chief Marketing Officers (CMO), marketing managers, CRM officers, owners, presidents and members of the academe.
The developing consumers sophistication made the customer experience management that business provides become paramount and critical in the business planning. At the same time, consumers want more and wanted to feel that they are valued by the businesses that they are patronizing, this led to the explosive growth of loyalty and rewards program. Everywhere in the world, this marketing and consumer tool has grown supported by the business CRM technology.
In the Philippines, loyalty and rewards program is already a must for business establishments in the area of customer retention, and in prolonging the customer lifetime value (CLV).
Customer Lovefest provide the on-going answers and edge for business looking how to maximize these two tools.
The event media partners are Business World, Malaya Business Insight, United Neon, and Wazzup Pilipinas.
Brother Philippines, Netplay Inc., Sodexo Benefits and Rewards and I4 Asia Incorporated support the event.
The event is produced and organized by Ex-link Management and Marketing Services Corp. (Exlinkevents) – the business events organizer of the Philippines. For more information and details call tel.no. 643-3887, text mobile no. 0920-9814376 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.