"One lesson in life that women can teach men is being sensitive. Men are more logical when it comes to decisions. They're rational and straightforward. Unlike women, we use our hearts and we tend to get emotional when we make our decisions. Sensitivity is something that we women can teach to men."
It was her simple but solid answer that gave her the edge above the favored ones.
Bea Rose Santiago from Masbate was named Bb. Pilipinas-International, while Joanna Cindy Miranda of Nueva Ecijia was crowned Bb. Pilipinas-Tourism and Mutya Johanna Datul of Isabela was crowned Bb Pilipinas Supranational (also Best in Evening Gown). Cagayan de Oro’s Pia Wurtzbach was named first runner up.
- Bb. Pilipinas Universe 41 Ariela Arrida
- Bb. Pilipinas Tourism 16 Joanna Cindy Miranda
- Bb. Pilipinas Supra National 39 Mutya Johanna Datul
- Bb. Pilipinas International 20 Bea Rose Santiago
- Bb. Pilipinas Runner Up 15 Pia Wurtzbach
- 4 Ariella Arida
- 45 Imelda sweighart
- 39 Mutya Datul
- 34 Shan Apuad
- 13 Charmaine Elima
- 43 Rhea Nakpil
- 46 Amanda Navasero
- 22 Alore Punzalan
- 20 Bea Santiago
- 16 Cindy Miranda
- 12 Camille Nazar
- 31 Maa De Leon
- 25 Mary Joyce Respicio
- 15 Pia Worscback
- 33 Parul Sha
- Best in National Costume: Maria Teresita Alaine Baccay
- Friendship: Lourenz Grace Remetillo
- Talent: Anna Carmela Aquino
- Best in Swimsuit: Ariella Arida
- Miss Photogenic: Mutya Johanna Datul
- Best in Long Gown: Mutya Johanna Datul
- Bb. Petron: Joanna Cindy Miranda
- Manila Bulletin Readers’ Choice: Ellore Noelle Punzalan
- Cream Silk Beyond Beautiful Woman: Joanna Cindy Miranda
- Bb. San Miguel Zero Fit and Sexy Body: Pia Wurtzbach
- Bb. Avon: Bea Rose Santiago
- Bb. Philippine Airlines: Nicole Kim Donesa
- Bb. Pilipinas-PAGCOR: Imelda Schweighart
- James Younghusband
- Boy Abunda
- Gen. Alan Purisima
- Macau businessman Louis Ng
- ABS-CBN chairman Gabby Lopez
- Miss Universe 1969 Gloria Diaz
- Liliana Marquez Zawadsky
- Hirofumi Hashimoto
- Chilean Ambassador Roberto Mayorga
- Italian Ambassador Massimo Roscigno
- Chairman - Department of Energy Secretary Rene Almendras
The evening gown competition is spectacular and colorful and quite mesmerizing.
Binibining Pilipinas 2013 winners at their mini press conference after coronation.
The event was totally jawdropping with fabulous evening gowns, sexy bodies in swim wear, and magnificent production numbers, plus stellar performances of our artists and smart and witty hosting of popular celebrities and beauty queens. Just like how Venus Raj described the Tagalog equivalent of jawdropping, it was simply "Nga-nga!"
More pictures and stories soon.....tulog muna ako!